Equine Sports Medicine in Gordonsville, VA
Equine athletes have many physical demands asked of them and those demands may vary considerably, but each horse needs specialized treatment to stay healthy and comfortable.
Sports medicine is an important component of your horse's care, whether they are overcoming an injury or enjoying a season of peak performance.
At Keswick Equine Clinic, we utilize a full-body approach to keep your athletes performing at their highest potential. Our sports medicine services include:
- Using advanced diagnostics to determine the root of any problem
- Conducting comprehensive physical lameness examinations, including flexions and nerve blocks
- Making assessments with computerized radiography and digital ultrasound
- Providing upper airway endoscopy and gastroscopy
- Ensuring good investments through pre-purchase exams
- Treating a variety of musculoskeletal issues through Shockwave therapy and ProStride
Our patients participate in a wide variety of recreational activities including Dressage, Hunter/Jumpers, Fox Hunting, Western Disciplines and Trail Riding. Whether you enjoy fast-paced competitions or more leisurely rides, we are here to help your equine companion feel it's very best.