Come Join Our Team!
Keswick Equine Clinic is looking to add a full-time associate to our growing equine ambulatory practice located near Charlottesville in Central Virginia. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years-experience or an equine internship and is energetic and passionate about furthering their knowledge working in Virginia horse country. We are looking for an out-going team player with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence in equine medicine. Our practice prides itself for having a work-life balance, with a 4 ½ day work week and shared emergency on-call.
We are a short drive from the Blue Ridge Mountains and the four historic residences of Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe. Located in the fox hunting countryside, this is the ideal location for long weekends in DC or at the beach! With fantastic restaurants, shopping, schools and the University of Virginia; Charlottesville is a small town with all the great amenities of a much larger city.
We service every horse owner, from the professional show barns and breeding farms to the backyard horse lover. Our clinic facilities include stocks, day stalls and an out-patient surgery room. We are fortunate to be located near several reputable referral centers.
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Practice owned, fully equipped ambulatory vehicle
- Office staff, veterinary assistants, and technicians
- State of the art equipment:Extra compensation for emergency work (10-15 K yearly average)
- Sound NEXT DR, three Edge digital ultrasounds, Shockwave, Powerfloats, 3m gastro scope, in house CBC/BC, and ProStride system
- Health insurance and PLIT
- DEA licensing
- AAEP, AVMA, VVMA dues
- Retirement IRA with 3% employer match
- Continuing education encouraged and funded
- Family-oriented paid sick leave
- Generous and flexible paid vacation time
- Paid major holidays
Check out the AAEP Career Center for more information and easy application process.
Care For Your Horse